Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween


We had an interesting Halloween at our house. Chantel came over and took Linnea and Spencer trick or treating. One of my expectant moms (who was actually due on Halloween) and a birthmom took Sterling trick or treating. I think they just needed a kid to go with them so they had an excuse to dress up themselves.

Kevin and I were suppose to go out, but there was a fracture in the ER and my pregnant girl didn't want me to go too far away, just in case.

Earlier in the day, Hannah had several of her showchoir friends over and they went out trick or treating before they started showchoir practice. Kevin remarked that we have a neat ministry and how great it is that my girls are so comfortable in our home. I think it is because my family treats them so well. No one seems at all surprised when there is a young pregnant girl in our home. Sterling is a great conversationalist. He can talk to kid and adults. Actually, he can talk to a rock!

Hannah's costume consisted of bunny ears. Spencer wore a Laurel and hardy costme but somehow made it look like he ws a butler. Sterling was a girl. He commented "Oh oh, I'm a lesbian because I like girls!" Linnea was a High School Musical cheerleader.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Sterling is hilarious! Evan would die before going as a girl, that takes some major guts! LOL

Fornicoia said...

Great blog! Great costumes! We are excited to be able to get a glimpse of what is going on in your lives.

We love you and we look forward to seeing you at Christmas!

Mara and Nick