Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spencer Speaks

I have never been so happy before. When I first saw the twins, I couldn't help but cry. I told myself I need to be the best brother I can. My mom said that Annie and Mikey don't really remember her living with them. Rya and Roman most likely won't remember living with me. For that reason I want them to know their big brother is there for both of them. I want them to trust me. I hope they can be my best buds. Sterling will always be my bubby and my bud no matter what. I love Hannah. She'll always be the person I look to for "girl advice". I want Linnea to know she will always be the one I can hang with and play sports with. She will always be my baby sister. I want Linnea to know she isn't being replaced. I know that every one of us in the family knows she has claimed the spot as baby in the house. Rya and Roman are going to be a double deluxe bundle of trouble and FUN! I will enjoy watching you grow up. Love, Spencer

1 comment:

ariyana9501 said...

I love that you decided to write something of your own Spencer.....it's really quite special.